Tutorials & Care Instructions
TIE IT UP
Learn step-by step how to tie your Gemini or Gemini Mini into a backpack.
- Extend the long strap all the way out and fold it in half.
- Put the folded part down through the backpack ring and pull up a loop.
- Drop the hooks through the loop and pull tight, ensuring the straps stay even on both sides. You may have to fold one side over for it to lay flat.
- Tighten the knot.
- Hook each clasp to the bottom ring on either side.
PACK IT UP
Use our video guide on packing for a day at the office.
CARE FOR YOUR BAG
- Set your bag down on a flat surface - avoid hanging from a hook
- Store it in the dust bag
- Use gentle detergent and a damp rag or a melamine pad to spot clean, do not scrub
- Gentle reverse the zipper and try to remove stuck items - do not tug on zipper pull
- Take it to a professional cleaner for tough stains like coffee and wine